All of our venues are suitable for residential conferences, with accommodation in the University Campus halls of residence during the vacation period. .
Keele University’s Campus provides accommodation and state-of-the-art facilities at the heart of the campus available residentially for 20 weeks of the year (outside of term time) offering 1000 ensuite Halls of Residence bedrooms and 200 standard Halls of Residence bedrooms using shared facilities.
Summer vacation dates for conferencing are Monday 9th June to Friday 21st September.
Need to Know:
Campus facilities include
- 9 fixed lecture theatres able to hold from 30 to 400 delegates
- 37 seminar rooms able to hold from 8 to 100 delegates
- 650 square metre Exhibition suite, comprising exhibition suite, registration foyer and gallery
- Sports centre with over 1000 square metres of flexible hall space and meeting rooms
- A 260 seat restaurant, café bar and shop also complement these facilities
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the campus.