All of our venues are suitable for day meetings, including Keele Hall and University Campus.
Keele University’s Campus provides a large range of impressive meeting spaces at the heart of the campus available residentially for 20 weeks of the year (outside of term time) or evenings (subject to availability):
Need to Know:
- 9 fixed lecture theatres able to hold from 30 to 400 delegates
- 37 seminar rooms able to hold from 8 to 100 delegates
- 650 square metre Exhibition suite, comprising exhibition suite, registration foyer and gallery
- Sports centre with over 1000 square metres of flexible hall space and meeting rooms
- A 260 seat restaurant, café bar and shop also complement these facilities. There is also free Wi-Fi access in the foyer for your delegates to log onto.
A majestic and impressive backdrop for meetings and conferences, Keele Hall offers the wow factor to your delegates. The Ballroom is our largest room and offers 500 square metres of flexible capacity, offering a truly magnificent conference space. Located on the first floor are rooms that offer original ornate features with capacities ranging from 115 to 16. These rooms also offer breath taking views of the Italian gardens or rolling lawn to the lake.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the campus.