Keele Hall is a magnificent Staffordshire wedding venue surrounded by beautiful countryside. Marry in the Great Hall, have your photographs taken in the Italian gardens, then dine and dance in the Salvin Suite - or for larger wedding receptions, choose the Ballroom. We offer all-inclusive packages, civil ceremonies and civil partnerships.
Choosing Keele Hall, offers you a wedding coordinator who will help you plan your day at the venue. She will ensure that all the finer details needed to make your day truly memorable, are delivered by our award-winning catering and front-of-house teams. Our chef creates imaginative menus, utilising seasonal local produce.
We offer a range of packages for your wedding; our all-inclusive option provides an all-encompassing package price, whilst our individually priced choices allow you to tailor-make your wedding day to your own preferences and budget. Our wedding coordinator can provide contact details for wedding suppliers familiar with Keele Hall, who can assist with anything from flowers to chair covers, wedding cakes to photography.
Here at Keele Hall, we ensure that every little detail is taken care of by our professional team, leaving you to celebrate with family and friends on your wedding day.
• Keele Hall is a 19th century Grade II listed mansion house with wonderful ornate features
• Licensed for civil ceremonies
• The Italian Gardens provide the perfect backdrop for stunning wedding photography
• Beautiful, spacious grounds for summer drinks receptions
• Imaginative menus utilising the abundance of seasonal local produce
• Tailor-make your wedding package or select our all-inclusive option
View our Keele Wedding Brochure.pdf