All of our venues are suitable for residential conferences, with accommodation at either Keele Management Centre or University Campus halls of residence.
Keele Management Centre offers en-suite bedrooms and a 200 seat restaurant, lounge and internet café plus complimentary parking. Just beyond the main campus, the Management Centre is a purpose built training centre set amid the picturesque sandstone cottages of Keele village.
Keele University’s Campus provides accommodation and state-of-the-art facilities at the heart of the campus available residentially for 20 weeks of the year (outside of term time) offering 800 ensuite Halls of Residence bedrooms and 1200 standard Halls of Residence bedrooms using shared facilities.
Easter vacation dates for conferencing in 2015 are
29th March - 18th April.
Summer vacation dates for conferencing in 2015 are 14th June - 26th September.
Need to Know:
Campus facilities include
- 9 fixed lecture theatres able to hold from 30 to 400 delegates
- 37 seminar rooms able to hold from 8 to 100 delegates
- 650 square metre Exhibition suite, comprising exhibition suite, registration foyer and gallery
- Sports centre with over 1000 square metres of flexible hall space and meeting rooms
- A 260 seat restaurant, café bar and shop also complement these facilities
Keele Management Centre offers 4 meeting rooms offering a range of capacities from 4 to 60 delegates each room has natural daylight and the facilities are set across two floors. There is also a 200 seat restaurant, lounge and computer point with internet access plus complimentary parking. Just beyond the main campus, the Management Centre is a purpose built training centre set amid the picturesque sandstone cottages of Keele village.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the campus.