Get in touch
Keele Hall - Event Venue
A majestic backdrop for meetings, conferences, celebration meals, awards dinners party nights and weddings. From buffets to banquets or meetings from 18 up to 600 – there’s a room at Keele Hall for every type of event.
The Ballroom is the largest conference and banqueting venue in Staffordshire which can host up to 500 dining guests, offering a truly magnificent dining and conference space.
- Keele Hall is a 19th century Grade 2 listed mansion house
- Boasts the largest conference and banqueting venue in Staffordshire in the guise of the Ballroom, which can host up to 500 dining guests
- The Salvin Suite is comprised of three elegant spaces – the Salvin Room, the Old Library and the Great Hall
- The Old Library still features its glorious array of books, original features, turned oak staircase and a secret entrance
- The Great Hall is ideal for buffet lunches or a space for a pre event reception
- The Raven Mason Suite & Senior Common Room are available for use on request